PROSOLV® RECYCLING SYSTEM MODEL 4000
Prosolv® Model 4000 allows canisters to be safely recycled as scrap steel instead of disposed of as hazardous waste. The activated carbon filter removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the propellant.
- Cost-effective method for safely venting and relieving pressure in propane cylinders
- Inserts “recyclable” steel certification tag into the cylinder valve (45 tags included)
- Pays for itself when you recycle 8 standard propane cylinders
- Activated carbon filter helps remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from propellant
- Anti-static grounding wire grounds unit
- Unit can be hand-held or mounted on tabletop
- Prosolv® Fuel Canister Venting Device
- Activated Carbon Filter – Model 4343
- Forty Five (45) Certification Tags
- Anti-Static Wire
- Safety Goggles
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Body: D712 Aircraft Aluminum
- Filter: Carbon
- Tags: Nominal Carbon Steel
Filters and spares are usually available from stock.